My grandpa was murdered

My grandpa was murdered in 1974 in Cincinnati. It was originally ruled as a suicide, but my grandma went to court and got his cause of death officially changed to homicide.

What I was wondering was if there was a way to see the records from the case. How would I go about getting those records? Would I contact the Cincinnati Police Department?

(I want to mention that I don’t live in Cincinnati, so I’d have to communicate via phone or email. This is also my first post and I’m not sure how reddit works, so I’m sorry if I’m doing something wrong with posting this.)

Read more…

Leave a Reply