§ An overview of the current market landscape of medical device batteries, along with information on key product specifications, such as battery chemistry (lithium based, zinc air based, silver oxide based, alkaline based, nickel based and hydrogen gas based), voltage (less than 3V, 3V to 6V, more than 6V), capacity (less than 600 mAh, 600 mAh to 1200 mAh, more than 1200 mAh), weight (less than 5 g, 5 g to 10 g, 10.1 g to 15 g, 15.1 g to 20 g, more than 20 g), type of device (wearable and implantable), rechargeability (rechargeable and non-rechargeable), life span (short shelf life, medium shelf life and long shelf life) and application (hearing aids, patient monitoring devices, drug delivery devices, cardiovascular devices, diagnostic devices, , neuromodulators, ocular devices and others). It also includes details of companies developing medical device batteries, along with information on year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters and highlights the leading developers, in terms of number of offerings).
§ A competitiveness analysis of medical device batteries based on various relevant parameters, namely supplier power (based on the experience / expertise of the developer) and key product specifications (battery chemistry, voltage, capacity, weight, type of device, rechargeability, life span and application).
§ Elaborate profiles of prominent players engaged in the development of medical device batteries, featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), information on its product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
§ A list of 50+ wearable, medical device developers, along with information year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, device developed, type of device (continuous glucose monitoring devices, patch pump / injectors, insulin pumps and infusion pump / injectors), device usability (disposable, reusable and reusable (disposable components)) and stage of development (pre-clinical, under development and marketed), which are deemed to be likely partners for battery developers in the foreseen future.
§ An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to medical device batteries, till August 2020, taking into consideration parameters, such as type of patent, publication year, geographical region, CPC symbols, emerging focus areas, type of device and leading industry players (in terms of size of intellectual property portfolio). It also includes a patent benchmarking analysis and a detailed valuation analysis.
§ Informed estimates of the existing market size and identify potential growth opportunities for medical device batteries. Based on multiple parameters, we have developed an informed estimate of the likely evolution of the market, over the period 2020-2030.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
§ Battery Chemistry
- Lithium based
- Zinc Air based
- Nickel based
§ Type of Device
- Hearing Aids
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Cardiovascular Medical Devices
§ Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/medical-device-batteries-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
§ What kind of batteries are currently available / under development for different types of medical devices?
§ Who are the leading developers of medical device batteries, focused on implantable and solutions?
§ What are the key applications of medical device batteries in the modern healthcare industry?
§ Who are the most likely partners for medical device battery developers?
§ How is the intellectual property landscape in this field, likely to evolve in the foreseen future?
§ What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
§ How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
1. Global Handheld X-Ray Imaging Devices Market by Area of Application (Dental and Others), Device Class (Low-End, Mid-End and High-End), End-Users (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Others), and by Key Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and North Africa, Latin America and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
2. Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market by Type of Device (Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices and Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices), Diabetes Type (Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes), Type of Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Device Component (Lancing Devices, Blood Glucose Meters and Testing Strips), Type of Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Component (Sensors, Transmitters and Receivers), and Key Geographies: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
3. Inhaled and Intranasal Products Contract Service Providers Market by Product Manufacturing Services (API Manufacturing, End Product Manufacturing and Others), Drug Delivery System (Metered Dose Inhaler, Dry Powder Inhaler, Nebulizer and Nasal Spray), Route of Administration (Orally Inhaled and Intranasal), Scale of Operation (Clinical, Commercial and Both) and Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415